Copyright 2019 - Custom text here
  • Those students who are from out of country must submit all copies of certificates from S.L.C to bachelor for admission.
  • Those students who have studied from different board inside Nepal must submit the original Equivalent certificateand Migration certificate for T.U registration after admission.














All right Reserved @ Nepal Commerce Campus
Minbhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal. Phone No: +977 - 01- 4107044 / 4107048
Email:, Website:

website design & web hosting by: IWRA