Physical and digital libraries provide exemplary services to the students. An enriched physical library is available in the campus premises that provides reference and circulation services from 6 30 AM to 5 00PM except public holidays. The library has collection of 65,000 Books, 4 Journals (own publication), thousands of reports and dissertations/theses, sufficient audiovisual materials, dozens of maps and photographs. A well- connected digital library provides access to a large number of online resources. Broadband Internet and Wi-Fi connections are accelerating
the pace of locating and downloading teaching and learning materials. The library is dedicated to ensure a congenial environment and to avail sufficient resources for the students and faculty members.
- Excellent computer laboratory and library
- Use of multimedia to facilitate teaching learning processes
- Well furnished classrooms
- Regular seminars and presentations
- Series of guest lectures, Audi-video aids and films, industrial orientation, focused group surveys, project work and publications.
- Wi-fi inside campus premises.